Fireplace X 34 DVL Gas Fireplace Insert
Large Deluxe 2,000 Square Foot Heater
The deluxe 34 DVL gas fireplace insert is the most convenient and beautiful way to provide warmth to medium and large sized homes. This insert has the same heating capacity as the 33 DVI gas insert but features the award-winning Ember-Fyre™ burner technology and high definition log set, along with fully automatic operation with the GreenSmart™ 2 handheld remote. The 34 DVL gas insert comes standard with powerful convection fans, along with interior top and rear *Accent Lights, which can be utilized to illuminate the interior of the fireplace with a warm glow, even when the fire is off.
The 34 DVL gas insert features the Ember-Fyre™ burner and high-definition log set, or the Dancing-Fyre™ burner with your choice of log set. It also offers a variety of face designs and fireback options to choose from.
*Top Accent Lights can only be used if the Driftwood Fyre-Art™ or Fyre-Stone™ Rock Kit is chosen.
Specs and Dimensions
|Up to 2.000 Sq. Feet
|Maximum BTU Input
|40,000 BTU’s / Hour
|Steady State Efficiency (High) *
|Up to 86.95% (NG), 88.39% (LP)
|EnerGuide Efficiency Rating
|75.21% (NG), 76.01% (LP)
|79.9% (NG), 81.0% (LP)
|Glass Area †
|24-1/8″ W x 12-7/8″ H
|Dual Flex – 3″ x 4″
|Ember-Fyre™ or Dancing-Fyre™
|* Your results may vary depending on your vent configuration
GreenSmart™ 2 remote
Is It A Wood Or Gas Fire?
Patented Ember-Fyre™ Burner Technology
Popular Science® magazine awarded the prestigious “Best of What’s New” award to the Ember-Fyre as one of the year’s top achievements in Science and Technology.
There are no unsightly burner tubes or metal pans and the appearance of the fire and glowing embers are just as beautiful on the low flame setting as they are on high. The level of realism is so remarkable it is difficult to tell it apart from our wood burning appliances.
- Natural gas or propane is piped to a sophisticated SIT™ IPI valve. This gas burner is designed to provide reliable, continuous operation even if the power goes out in your home.
- The low pressure gas flows to a precisely engineered burner orifice.
- A hidden mixing tube combines the gas with outside air.
- The gas/air mixture flows through a unique array of burner ports in the ceramic base, where it ignites and burns.
- As the Ember-Fyre burner heats to a deep red 1200º Fahrenheit, it mimics the look of glowing wood embers and charred logs. Dancing yellow flames further enhance the look and feel of a real wood fire.
- The fire passes over the hand-carved logs that are so incredibly detailed, you’ll be amazed they are not wood.
- For hands-free operation the standard GreenSmart remote control allows you to set and maintain the comfort level of your home.